Objectives of the Post:
- To deal with customer requirements for service and repair in an efficient and courteous manner ensuring the highest standards of Customer Service.
- To contribute to the organisation and loading of the workshop in an efficient manner to allow everyone to work to their full capacity.
- To carry out customer follow-up and prospecting activities to increase work within the workshop and promote the sale of accessories, parts and new vehicles.
- Make customer bookings and plan customer arrival times (where possible).
- Greet all customers at Reception in a courteous and considerate manner and agree their service and repair requirements with them.
- Take ownership responsibility for customer vehicles, keys and workshop parking.
- Complete Repair Orders and inform customers of approximate prices, delivery times and acceptable methods of payment.
- Carry out road tests and physical inspections where necessary.
- Establish the customer’s onward travel arrangements and offer a service loan car or courtesy transport where applicable.
- Load the workshop efficiently using agreed Flat Rate times and our Reservation System without exceeding capacity.
- Monitor progress in workshop to ensure promised time frames are delivered.
- Liaise and update customers to ensure approval for additional work required has the customers consent and agreement.
- Present invoices to the customers, providing a clear explanation of charges and warranty/goodwill procedures. (Discounts, guarantees and goodwill claims outside agreed policies cannot be offered without the approval of your Service Manager.)
- Manage and update Customer Record Files and Repair Order Register on a daily basis to ensure accurate analysis of Service Department activity.
- Maintain an ongoing customer contact system, including a follow-up call to ensure satisfaction with all work carried out and calls to customers not seen for long periods to demonstrate continued interest in their requirements.
- Ensure the service area is kept clean and tidy and all information updated is in line with our brand.
- Maintain a high level of Product and Technical knowledge through manuals, information bulletins, magazines and attending training courses, with the agreement of your Service Manager.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Warranty and Goodwill procedures of Retail Centre to ensure all claims are processed fairly and quickly.
- Ensure that safe working practices are adhered to in line with the Health and Safety legislation.
- Experience within the motor industry as a service advisor
- Autoview DMS experience
- Full valid clean Irish driving licence
- Proven high level of customer service skills.
- Motor industry experience
- Enjoys working with people.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Able to take initiative and ownership of issues with a proactive can-do attitude.
- Able to multi-task and switch between tasks.
- A team player who offers help and support to others.
- Willingness to learn and keep up-to-date with product and technical information.
- Thrives in a high pressured environment
Communication with Impact
- Communicates clearly, eloquently and finds the right balance between talking and listening.
- Finds persuasive arguments and negotiates professionally with fairness and respect.
- Customer & Service Orientation
- Creates a premium customer experience. Identifies and anticipates customer expectations and needs.
- Assures that customer issues are resolved and focuses on customer satisfaction.
Flexibility and Desire to Learn
- Adapts quickly to unknown situations and willingly improves his/her own skills and competence.
- Shows an openness to change, innovates processes, and strives for new ideas.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
C.V.s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all applicants 15th July 2019